Painting is my gateway to the world of imagination as well as a journey into the depths of human consciousness. I graduated with a Master’s Degree in Law from Law and Administration Department, University of Wroclaw. I completed my diploma studies at the Academy of Fine Arts named by Eugeniusz Geppert in Wroclaw at the Department of Painting and Sculpture, school of prof Leszek Mickoś too. However, all the time, I am learning new techniques and I am looking for new possibilities at the workshop level. I am a member an artistic group “Hidden Group” and Lower Silesian Artists Society. I participate in outdoor painting and collective exhibitions.
My work is dominated by abstract works, expressing a deep world of feelings, dreams and hopes. By applying colors, shapes and textures, I create images that work differently every day on the recipient, depending on his needs and emotions. I want my painting to inspire change and positive thinking or to encourage myself to seek. Painting is for me a meditation that fills my work with vibes of energy. I am interested in chromotherapy (color therapy), feng shui, symbols and runes. From these experiences I also draw inspiration. I graduated from Vedic Art (1st and 2nd grade), I also paint with intention.
My paintings are hand painted on a linen canvas stretched on a wooden loom, signed and varnished. The side edges are painted in the tone of the image allowing them to be exposed without a frame. To my work I attach a certificate of authorship.
- Empathy (selected by the Academy of Fine Arts in Wrocław) – collective exhibition, the Lower Silesian Center of Oncology in Wrocław, May-October 2017, Wrocław
- Art circle meeting – collective exhibition, Lower Silesian Artists Society, August 2017, Wrocław
- Now Us’17 – collective exhibition, Galeria 33, September 2017, Ostrów Wielkopolski
- Contrasts– collective exhibition, Galeria Browar Mieszczański, September-October 2017, Wrocław
- Group/17 – collective exhibition, The DNA Gallery / Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town Hotel, October-December 2017, Wrocław
- It’s beautiful to help – untypical vernissage- collective exhibition, Galeria 13, October 2017, Wrocław
- Polish Beautiful Golden Autumn – collective exhibition, Lower Silesian Artists Society, October 2017, Wrocław
- Beauty exists only once- collective exhibition, De Sas Music Festival, November 2017, Winnica De Sas
- 6th International Overview of Alternative Arts 33, Galeria 33, December 2017-February 2018, Ostrów Wielkopolski
- Painting Exhibition Joanna Frątczak an individual presentation, CoffeePlanet Rynek 7, May-June 2018, Wrocław
- Imagination Labyrinth, individual exhibition, Salonik Trzech Muz, October 2018, Wrocław
- Artist’s jubilee exhibition, Dolnośląskie Stowarzyszenie Artystów Plastyków, Centrum Historii Zajezdnia, November 2018, Wrocław
- 7th International Overview of Alternative Arts 33, Galeria 33, December 2018-February 2019, Ostrów Wielkopolski